- You have proficiency in History.
- You know the spare the dying cantrip. Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for it.
- You can cast Icy End of the Earth as a 2nd-level spell. Once you cast the spell, you cannot do so again until you take a long rest. Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for this spell.
Icy End of the Earth
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Self (10-foot cylinder)
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute.
The area within 10 feet of you becomes icy cold; this area of effect is stationary. Creatures within the area of effect cannot recover hp or gain temporary hp. If a creature within the area of effect drops to 5 hp or less, as a reaction you can choose to have the creature die. Creatures that end their turn in the area of effect take 1d8 cold damage, including yourself; any resistance or immunity to cold that you have does not reduce this damage, but other creatures’ resistance or immunity operates normally.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd level or higher, you can choose to kill a creature within the area of effect that drops to 10 hp or less, and the spell does 2d8 damage to creatures that end their turns in the area of effect. In addition, all non-living obstacles, structures and terrain features that are less than 1000 years old are treated as if they area ethereal; creatures can pass through them as if they were not there.
- You can cast Icy End of the Earth as a 3rd level spell.
- You have advantage on death saving throws.